تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Hey what's up?

What's up everyone? My name is Sam. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.
    [url=http://www.nigeriancommunity.net]Nigerian Community[/url] - Be the first to know what's happening in Nigerian, visit the Nigerian Community for the latest Nigerian news and info

B]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of God the Merciful

Mr. Sam I wish you my brother to go to the forum section of the reception and welcome the new members, and try to improve the choice of your topic .. Any corner exactly .. It is not appropriate to put the subject not in place as is the case here in the forum Holy Quran and its sciences, there is a special section of the Forum for the reception and welcome the new members of every section is what suits him.
    Mr. Sam hello you hope that this forum to your satisfaction after the approval of God .. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us and benefit from your posts ..

Wishing you success

Sabaho

تعريف بأسماء مشايخ هيئة كبار العلماء بالسعودية وطرق التواصل معهم

قَالَ الشَيْخْ الأَلَبْانِيِ رَحِمَهُ الله:
    "طَالِبُ الَحَقِ يَكْفيِهِ دَلِيلْ، وَ صَاحِبُ الَهوَى لا يَكْفِيهِ ألَفَ دَلِيلْ ،الجَاهِلً يُعَلّْمْ وَ صَاحِبُ الهَوَى لَيْسَ لنَا عَلَيهِ سَبِيلْ"
    وقال :التحدث والتخاطب مع الجن بدعة عصرية

تعليق

welcome my brother Sami, I wish you write your topics in the right section(in the reception and welcome forum) I ask the administration to transfer this topic to the right section. thank u very much and I welcome you again among your brothers

مرحباً بك اخي سامي اتمنى منك كتابه مواضيعك في القسم المخصص ( منتدى الترحيب بالاعضاء ) اطلب من الاداره ان ينقلون هذا الموضوع الى القسم المخصص . شكراً لك وارحب بك مره اخرى بين اخوانك ،اخي صباحو مشكور على ردك للاخ سامي

تعليق

Welcome

Sam
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]

تعليق

يعمل...
        X