إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

What's the best Anti-virus for my new computer?

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• What's the best Anti-virus for my new computer?

Why do I always have to wait for the download bar on videos to load before i watch a movie? I have done several anti-virus scans and my anti-virus is up to date. This isn't just on one ***site,its on any ***site that i want to watch a video, one of them being youtube. Does anyone know what is causing the problem and how to fix it, preferably without taking it to a professional and getting it done. thanks for all answers in advance.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة المهلهل; الساعة 2010-01-27, 10:53 AM.

أخي الكريم

هل وضحت باللغة العربية ما مشكلتك ؟

فقد فهمت بأن لديك بطئ بعملية التحميل من الانترنيت .

ولها عدة أسباب :

اولا : سرعة اتصالك بالنترنيت .

ثانيا : برنامج الفيروسات فعليه أن يفحص كل ما يتم تحميله .

ثالثا : قدرة حاسبك وسرعته .

بامكانك تسريع حاسبك ان كنت تستخد ويندوز كما التالي :

اضغط بالزر اليمين للماوس على جهاز الكمبيوتر الموجود على سطح المكتب

ثم اختار خصائص ( PROPERTIES ) ثم اختار ADVANCED ثم اختار اعدادات ( SETTINGS ) الخاصة بالاداء ( Performance ) ثم اختار Adjust for the best performance ثم موافق.

ستجد الفرق بالحاسب من جميع النواحي إن شاء الله.
    اللهم أنت ربي لا إله الا أنت
    خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت
    أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت
    أبوء لك بنعمتك عليّ وأبوء بذنبي
    فاغفر لي
    فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت

تعليق

How to remove security tools virus?

My anti virus for comodo internet security won't update. A reminder popped up saying it was out of date. So i tried to manually update it. it stops at 51% and says "failed to update the virus signature data****. Please check your internet connection and try again later". not sure what it means since my internet is running just fine how to unlock iphone 3g

تعليق

Brother, you started your subject in the Department of Quran and evidence your topic relevant section of the Department of Computer Science - and you had to
        Write this topic in its section concerned with your subject is located in the former Department of Computer Science - Adsnql this topic to your subject as participants Prev --
        It seems to me Abank Arab - why do Atketb in Arabic to grasp everyone - and that you were not an Arab translation into the ********
        Arab x Google

تعليق

يعمل...
        X