تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• King Khufu

Khufu was the second king of the Fourth Dynasty in ancient Egypt. Came to power after the death of his father, Bent. Under the name of (fear Khanm Y) (ie the god Khnum, who protect me).From the village (banned Cheops) any (wet-nurse of Cheops) and is now the town of Beni Hassan. Sent missions to the Valley of the cave to bring turquoise. Where he found his name andimage represents an airing at the head of a pin person fight. A statue of him and only found in the Abydos of ivory, carved his name on the throne, the statue and the length of five centimeters, and is now in the Egyptian Museum in accordance with the rule of Papyrus (Turin) is about twenty-three years. Built in the reignof the Great Pyramid at Giza, and the largest stone building in the world at this time, he called (the sister of Cheops), the sense of the horizon of Khufu was built in 2650 BC. M. Has built and led the first assistant minister and to pronounce or Himeon Hamonand his statue is at the Museum of Hilldzheim Germany.However, he was of the opinion of Herodotus in which the tyrantthat he needs some scrutiny of the

Preceded by:
    Bent Pharaoh
    Fourth Dynasty
    H. 2589 BC. M. --2 566 BC. M. To the right:
    Dezv Ra

Allam ancient Egyptians
    The rulers of the old state
    Narmer · Mina · Zoser · Bent · · Cheops Khafre Menkaure · ·Pepi II
    The rulers of the Middle Kingdom
    Mentouhotb second · · Amenemhat I Senusret III Amenemhat III ·· Sobek Navarro · Seqenenre · Kamose
    The rulers of the modern state
    · Ahmose, Hatshepsut, Thutmose III · · · Amenhotep IIIAkhenaten Tutankhamun · · · Ramses II Ramses III
    Other Rulers
    Kachta · nets · Abasmatic first · Basmatic third · Shoshenq I ·Bankhi · Thariqh · Babash
    Queens
    Shri Taata · Ahmose - Ahmose Nefertari · · T · Nefertiti · AnkhAten age پa · Nefertari · Ahhotep
    Consultants
    Amahotb · color · Ahmose Our ​​Father Ben · groaning · die ·Yuya Maya · · Uni · Maniton · پothinos

يعمل...
X