• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• the rules of opening a new subjects

dear members
    the rules of opening a new subjects in this forum, are simple to deal with
    you should have more than one photo of the sign or the symbol you think it may indicates to a treasure

the photo must be clear, and well done while taking it

then, we here analyzing the photo, and we always will give the analyzing from our field experiment, and according to some measures that we dealt with before

please please please, if you have no photos, do not open a new subject, because there will be a special side for those who don't have a photos
    إن أدركت معنى الحقيقة, ستدرك حينها وهم الحياة...

M.r walled
    first i thank you to use English ******** that best for member but should be note that all member seeker for gold that give you one idea little of them his english strong for that we cumming to this site to take data about anthropology and how we can solve sine or symbol , any way to make that should be use Arabic ******** if you need help all member, final i am sorry if my word is not good to you i am just laugh withe you man.
    regard
    Omar

تعليق

dont worry man
      i am happy to see you here
      as i told you before, this forum is not directed to the people who use Arabic , because the others parts of this forum are always available for them anytime

there are many important visitors who are Scientists, Archaeologists, and Antropologists will be soonly here with us

stay alarm brother
      إن أدركت معنى الحقيقة, ستدرك حينها وهم الحياة...

تعليق

يعمل...
      X