إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

Gold coin from the British but have a story.

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Gold coin from the British but have a story.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God and

a gold coin completely alien back to the reign of English King

, but any stranger ...!!?

King (Oova Rex) and the fact that the story

Fahd Amir Ahmadi

By two or three weeks I wrote an article titled
    "the most
    foolish and ill-luck,"
    I said in his introduction that one of the kings of British disagreed with the Pope in Rome - at a time when Britain was a Catholic - he issued the Pope decision denied the marriage of the British from each other, killing the king in a critical front of his people .. To break this impasse request of King of the kings of England communities in Andalusia send some elders to convert Britain to Islam to spite the Vatican. But they were busy with internal Bhroppem Vthasoa for help until it reached the news to Pope Vosaleh dispute resolution and lift the prohibition (...)!

... In the article, and promised to document this story and outlined the future in a special essay .. It seems that I injected myself in the historical research of complex I (until then) I was speaking from memory, I read the story of childhood days I do not remember the details now .. So I went back - after the completion of the article - to review a series of Kings English and I found already the property of the Middle Ages disagreed with the Pope forbidding the last mating English from each other - but there is no benefit structure transformation of Islam ..
    Vmosush the British example, refers to a king of English is called Oova RexOffa rex came to power in 757 and was able to unite most of the English provinces. For some mysterious reason there are no written extensively about the King, making it disappear from the curriculum and most of the historical sources. However, he returned to the forefront a strong and entered the Encyclopedia Britannica, after the discovery of a coin bearing in addition to his certificate of "No god but God and Mohammed is the Messenger of God" (This is not an exaggeration and can be seen on the website of the British Museum, or search the Internet by the following sentence: (Coin of the King offa rex)!
    Despite the existence of such currency in the British Museum since 1922, but the debate still rages about the origin and historical background; there are those who believe that King Rex traveled in his youth to Andalusia and influenced by Islamic civilization there .. and there confirm that the safest actually and Contact princes of the state Umayyad dynasty in Spain to convert England to Islam (where consistent history of taking office with the mandate of the Sultan Abdul Rahman, alias falcon-Andalus between 755 and 788 AD) ..
    Although there are claims that the SEC dinars Arab in Britain, was usual in that era to facilitate trade with the Arabs; However, this does not explain the King Rex CREATION gold coins collected his image and the name of his kingdom within the framework of "No god but God and Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah!"
    ... the important things is that it also found that the king Oova Rex was - initially - on the excellent relationship with Pope Adrian I (772-795) and then fell out with him because of the Pope's insistence on imposing his authority on the English Church. While there are many sources speak of Pope Adrian I do not there's very little of the King Rex, despite a big role in unifying the English provinces. Some historians believe that the documentation on the King destroyed after his death by order of the church for fear of its impact on people ...
    is that there is great impact of this king - next to the coins - or even difficult to remove (skip it) .. Vpegrd protect his kingdom from the invasion of the Scottish clans in the north built wall extends from the East of England to the west is still its effects remain to this day. and this wall is now the border theory of separation between England and Scotland and is a historic landmark and tourist attraction no matter what is still known by its ancient name .. Wall Oova or Offas Dyke.

: Otrrkm with D images of a piece of cash

Image of the King (Rex Oova)

To the first:

offa rex

The second:
    No God but God has partner

يعمل...
X