إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

Tanzanite Gemstone Is Africa's Rarest Treasure not A Diamond!

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Tanzanite Gemstone Is Africa's Rarest Treasure not A Diamond!

Imagine a gemstone so exquisite that it radiates a hundred hues of velvet blue and sensual violet from every facet. A gemstone so precious, it is found only in one place on earth. So extraordinarily rare, that in a single generation, there will be no more. Tanzanite stones are used in all forms of jewelery and in some cases it has been chosen to replace diamond earrings, rings and necklaces.

My first encounter with the beautiful blue stone called Tanzanite was in March 2005 whilst on holiday at Sun City in South Africa. Apart from its rarity, its beauty and the price of Tanzanite I was captured by the fact that unlike a diamond where you would have a point 35 of a carat diamond in a ring, with Tanzanite the shop keeper spoke in terms of 1, 3, 5 or 9 carat sizes.

Wow! Bling really was Bling when you owned Tanzanite. The Bigger the tanzanite stone and the higher the grade of the stone you were buying in terms of its colour, its clarity, the cut of the stone and carat size the better. This relatively new stone from Afrika, really did punch outside the conventional diamond arena in terms of size.

Needless to say we acquired a piece of Afrika in the way of a AAA 3.98 carat, Pearl cut with a clarity of IF = Internally flawless and just to add the killer punch our stone was from the Tanzanite Foundation and we had a certificate from them, we even knew where in the mine our stone was found originally. Wow! this was our investment for the future!

يعمل...
X